Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/23 17:20:27 UTC

File permissions of /www/geronimo.apache.org/

Jason, I assume you're the owner of some script that is extracting and
copying geronimo/site/trunk/docs/ from svn over to
/www/geronimo.apache.org/ every hour+5 mins?  If so, can you fix it, so
the files have g+w set?

Other choice, would be to have infra setup svnpubsub for those files in
svn over to our www dir, so no one has to own such scripts.

Thanks,
Donald

Re: File permissions of /www/geronimo.apache.org/

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
I also noticed that some pages are created on wiki page but not copied to
Geronimo web site.  Not sure if it's the same cause??

For example:  https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-security.html
                    Click the pages shown linkage broken, the link leads to
the wiki page with the actual content.

Jeff C