Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/27 16:16:09 UTC

[general] M8 Feature Freeze

Let's start our feature freeze today for M8.  As previously agreed,
new functionality, big changes and code redesign are forbidden; only
bugs fixes and code tidy-up are allowed.

I'm aware that there haven't been a huge number of responses either
way on the other M8 thread so if anyone disagrees with the freeze for
any reason please say so here, otherwise we'll assume that the code is
frozen.

Thanks,

Sian

--