Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jeremy Ford <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/25 01:09:38 UTC

[J2] Portal maven.xml refactor

Anyone mind if I refactor some of the pam.deploy/undeploy goals to reduce
copy/paste of the java forking?

Also, I tried to do a pam.undeploy and got this:

    [java] PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not supported by
implementat
ion: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM
    [java] ERROR: PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not supported by
impl
ementation: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM

Anyone see this?

Jeremy Ford
jford@apache.org

Re: [J2] Portal maven.xml refactor

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Jeremy Ford wrote:

> Anyone mind if I refactor some of the pam.deploy/undeploy goals to reduce
> copy/paste of the java forking?
+1

> Also, I tried to do a pam.undeploy and got this:
>
>     [java] PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not supported by
> implementat
> ion: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM
>     [java] ERROR: PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not supported by
> impl
> ementation: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM
>
> Anyone see this?
No. Did use it a lot when I was developing the Struts portlet Demo
(doing undeploy/deploy in sequence all the time).
It's been a more than month ago though so maybe the changes since then
are the cause of it. Seems strange though because I don't remember
seeing changes of that kind lately.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On May 24, 2004, at 4:09 PM, Jeremy Ford wrote:

> Anyone mind if I refactor some of the pam.deploy/undeploy goals to
> reduce
> copy/paste of the java forking?

+1

> Also, I tried to do a pam.undeploy and got this:
>
>     [java] PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not supported by
> implementat
> ion: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM
>     [java] ERROR: PAM Lifecycle Error: Lifecycle interface not
> supported by
> impl
> ementation: org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.FileSystemPAM
>
> Anyone see this?

Sorry I forgot to update the undeploy target in maven.xml during my PAM
refactoring last week.
For the undeploy target, you will need to pass in the -Impl parameter
as org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.CatalinaPAM