Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by david2 <Da...@l-3comcept.com> on 2007/05/16 16:22:02 UTC

Re: unable to engage the addressing module

Michele,

I was trying to run your StressTest.java related to JIRA issue [AXIS2-2593],
and I am having the same addressing AxisFault you were having here.  How
were you ever able to get past it?

I do not see an addressing.mar file anywhere in my snapshot or in the 1.1.1
or 1.2 formal releases.  Where is it found, or do you have to produce it
from ant?

Thanks,
-David Bueche

Re: unable to engage the addressing module

Posted by david2 <Da...@l-3comcept.com>.
Michele,

Found the issue:  Windows XP was interpreting my addressing.mar file as a
Microsoft Access shortcut file and not displaying the ".MAR" extension,
hence a file search didn't find it.  Once I removed the *.MAR file type in
Windows Explorer Folder Options and recreated it as a WinZip file type, the
.MAR extensions were displayed and I found them.  Also, I updated the
ConfigurationContext instantiation to use the paths to the repository
directory and axis2.xml file, respectively.  Example:

        ConfigurationContext configurationContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
                          "C:\\axis2-SNAPSHOT\\repository",
"C:\\axis2-SNAPSHOT\\conf\\axis2.xml");

-David

Re: unable to engage the addressing module

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 07:22 -0700, david2 wrote:
> Michele,
>
> I was trying to run your StressTest.java related to JIRA issue [AXIS2-2593],
> and I am having the same addressing AxisFault you were having here.  How
> were you ever able to get past it?

Which one? The bug AXIS2-2593 is not about engaging the addressing
module.

> I do not see an addressing.mar file anywhere in my snapshot or in the 1.1.1
> or 1.2 formal releases.  Where is it found, or do you have to produce it
> from ant?

If you download the binary distribution you'll find the addressing
module (.mar) in repository/modules. If you want to use the ant file
provided with my test case be sure that $AXIS2_HOME points to the root
of the binary distribution.

> Thanks,
> -David Bueche

Michele