Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aragoubi <ay...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/31 14:20:27 UTC

Exception when connecting simple client to artemis wildfly broker

I am using apache paho to connect a client to artemis wildfly embeded broker.
I added mqtt protocol module.
The client connect to the broker via ""tcp://localhost:61616" port.

This is the full stacktrace of the exception  stacktrace.txt
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4729069/stacktrace.txt>

Could someone help me with this ?

Re: Exception when connecting simple client to artemis wildfly broker

Posted by aragoubi <ay...@gmail.com>.
I posted a question in wildfly forum
https://developer.jboss.org/message/974758#974758

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.
This looks like a classloading issue related to your JBoss Modules
configuration.  I recommend you post your question on the JBoss Wildfly
forum.

Justin