Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by go-gators <sw...@samsung.com> on 2006/04/30 16:40:49 UTC

How to activate component (using tomcat) ??

I have successfully deployed servicemix-web on tomcat. and tried the
file-binding example.
It didn't seem to work and checked the tomcat console output and  I could
see following output

org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl init
[INFO]: Initializing component: fileSender
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl init
[INFO]: Initializing component: filePoller

Shoud I get something like following instead of my output above ???

[INFO] JBIContainer - -Activating component for:
[container=defaultJBI,name=fileSender,id=fileSender] with service:
fileSender component: org.servicemix.components.file.FileWriter@b1cc87
[INFO] ComponentContextImpl - -Component: fileSender activated endpoint:
fileSender : fileSender
[INFO] JBIContainer - -Activating component for:
[container=defaultJBI,name=filePoller,id=filePoller] with service:
filePoller component: or
g.servicemix.components.file.FilePoller@183e7de

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.