Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jonathan Thomas <jt...@webloq.com> on 2008/05/16 22:52:18 UTC

Want subfolders when using dbfile protocol

I am currently using the dbfile protocol.  I was wondering if there is a
way to store the message bodies in subfolders below the folder specified
in the config.xml.  In particular I am looking for a way to group
messages by some as-of-yet-undecided time interval (months, days, etc).

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Re: Want subfolders when using dbfile protocol

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Jonathan Thomas ha scritto:
> I am currently using the dbfile protocol.  I was wondering if there is a
> way to store the message bodies in subfolders below the folder specified
> in the config.xml.  In particular I am looking for a way to group
> messages by some as-of-yet-undecided time interval (months, days, etc).
>
> Thanks,
> -Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, unfortunately there is no way to do this in JAMES at the
moment.

Stefano