Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/17 09:15:45 UTC

EE 8 / 9 TCK status

Hello community,

I'm working on the TCK in the TomEE project which leverages Tomcat.
I was running the TCK and I realized JSTL/JSP/Servlet/WebSockets aren't
100% green.

I'm questioning my setup. That's why I wanted to ask if you guys spent time
running the TCK against Tomcat. And if yes, is Tomcat 100% compatible?

--
Jean-Louis

Re: EE 8 / 9 TCK status

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
No I did not. Thanks for the pointer. I'll check it out

--
Jean-Louis

Re: EE 8 / 9 TCK status

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.