Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cedric Fontaine <ce...@nozumi.ca> on 2006/02/28 00:04:24 UTC

Same jkmount, different server

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a development environment and wondering why my
configuration doesn't work. Everything seems to be fine, but I figured
out that in fact for both virtualhost traffic to my mount point go to
tomcatdev. It seems that even if the instruction is in my VirtualHost,
it only keeps the first jkmount. If I put tomcatpreprod in first
position, then all the traffic goes to this one.

Apache/2.0.54 (Linux) mod_jk/1.2.15

Here is my httpd.conf :

JkWorkersFile /virtual/apache/conf/workers.properties

         <VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerName dev.mydomain.com
         DocumentRoot /home/www/htdocs/mydomain.com
     JkLogFile /dev/null
     JkLogLevel info
         Alias /tiki/ "/home/www/htdocs/tikidev/"
         JkMount /mount* tomcatdev
         </VirtualHost>

         <VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerName preprod.mydomain.com
         DocumentRoot /home/www/htdocs/mydomain.com
     JkLogFile /dev/null
     JkLogLevel info
         JkMount /mount* tomcatpreprod
         </VirtualHost>

and my workers.properties

ps=/
worker.list=tomcatdev,tomcatpreprod
 worker.tomcatdev.host=10.1.0.1
 worker.tomcatdev.port=8010
 worker.tomcatdev.type=ajp13
 worker.tomcatdev.lbfactor=1
 worker.tomcatdev.cachesize=10
 worker.tomcatdev.cache_timeout=600
 worker.tomcatdev.socket_keepalive=1
 worker.tomcatdev.socket_timeout=300
 worker.tomcatdev.recycle_timeout=300

 worker.tomcatpreprod.host=10.1.0.1
 worker.tomcatpreprod.port=8011
 worker.tomcatpreprod.type=ajp13
 worker.tomcatpreprod.lbfactor=1
 worker.tomcatpreprod.cachesize=10
 worker.tomcatpreprod.cache_timeout=600
 worker.tomcatpreprod.socket_keepalive=1
 worker.tomcatpreprod.socket_timeout=300
 worker.tomcatpreprod.recycle_timeout=300

Cedric