Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dana Kaufman <jj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/25 05:30:44 UTC

Axis response has incorrect namespace?

I can't figure this out.  I have a simple Echo web
service written in Java using Axis.  Axis appears to
return a namespace attribute as part of the wrong
element.  My response looks like this:

<soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <echoResponse xmlns="">
   <ns1:echoReturn
xmlns:ns1="http://test.forum.com">Test</ns1:echoReturn>
  </echoResponse>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The problem is that the namespace attribute is listed
in the <ns1:echoReturn> element, it should be in the
<echoReponse> like this:

<echoResponse xmlns="http://test.forum.com">

How can I fix this?  Seems like a configuration issue?

-Dana

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: Axis response has incorrect namespace?