Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anil Kumar T <an...@infics.com> on 2006/11/29 07:53:09 UTC

How & Where to specify the Request Processor class name?

Hi Guys,

I have read in the documentation and on the net also about the Struts
framework. There would be only one ActionServlet per web app and one
RequestProcessor per module. Is that true? Any body pls help me with
your answers and any useful sites.

I believe we can over write the ActionServlet,  this case we would
mention the Servlet class in the web.xml. But I read that even
RequestProcessor also can be over written, but not mentioned where to
specify the implemented RequestProcessor class name.

I really need some useful info on this topic.

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks & regards,

Anil.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info.in@infics.com and delete this email from your records.

Re: How & Where to specify the Request Processor class name?

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
read this...

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RequestProcessor