Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ivan Jouikov <iv...@ablogic.net> on 2006/10/06 06:32:02 UTC

PLEASE! How can I move inbox messages from one server to another?

Pretty much the subject says it all.  Both servers have identical users (one
is backup for another), the old server is being used as a gateway and has
some messages sitting in users’ folders.  How can I move those to the new
server?

RE: PLEASE! How can I move inbox messages from one server toanother?

Posted by Ivan Jouikov <iv...@ablogic.net>.
 I'm pretty sure it's file, all info is stored on disc in var/mail/inbox/...

As for the version - the latest one (not the RC one but the stable one
before that)
Am Donnerstag, den 05.10.2006, 21:32 -0700 schrieb Ivan Jouikov:
> Pretty much the subject says it all.  Both servers have identical users
(one
> is backup for another), the old server is being used as a gateway and has
> some messages sitting in users’ folders.  How can I move those to the new
> server?

Which kind of repository are you using? File? DB? dbfile?
Which version of James are the servers running?

Joachim

Re: PLEASE! How can I move inbox messages from one server to another?

Posted by Joachim Draeger <jd...@joachim-draeger.de>.