Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/06/12 20:40:34 UTC

HEADSUP locationmap. View Plugins need to be deployed!!! was Re: svn commit: r190311

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 18:35 +0000, thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Sun Jun 12 11:35:20 2005
> New Revision: 190311

> Log:
> Enabled view as default seed for the lm.

That means you have to follow howto-view-install.xml from the trunk to
make it running.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: HEADSUP locationmap. View Plugins need to be deployed!!! was Re: svn commit: r190311

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 18:35 +0000, thorsten@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: thorsten
>>Date: Sun Jun 12 11:35:20 2005
>>New Revision: 190311

>>Log:
>>Enabled view as default seed for the lm.
>

> That means you have to follow howto-view-install.xml from the trunk to
> make it running.

I would normally say lets deploy it so it would happen automatically.
However, the problem with the docs system has not been resolved yet and
so I don't know if the deploy target should be run for fear of not
publishing the docs to the right place.

Ross