Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/16 09:37:37 UTC

Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Hope you will have a great time.

Regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mich. And Happy Festive season to the most vibrant and knowledgable
user community around...I learn every day here and I can not express my
gratitude to each one of you for that....

--
Best Regards,
Ayan Guha