Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ruy Moura <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 15:05:15 UTC

log file openmeetings

I installed "OpenMeetings" version 1.9.1 and did not find the log file
"openmeetings.log." Where do I enable this log file?

--
 thank you

    Ruy

RE: log file openmeetings

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Roy,  I wonder why you are using OM version 1.9 ?  I would highly recommend using OM 2.0

Personally I find that 2.0 is more stable and it has a number of updated features. Once you have version 2.0 working, you may want to try experimenting with the development version 2.1

I am hoping that you are using either Debian or Ubuntu as your OM server, because Stephen has written some excellent instructions at https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENMEETINGS/tutorials-related-to-openmeetings.html

Stephen has also a Windows XP installation instruction though I have never used it as yet.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

in "red5/log /" only contains the file "access.log". The version "1.9.1" of "OpenMeetings" does not have the file "openmeetings.log"?

thank you

Ruy

--
       Grande Abraço

               Ruy

Re: log file openmeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
do you get any useful information by running red5-debug.sh instead of red5.sh ?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: log file openmeetings