Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Henrik W. Hansen" <sp...@procesgruppen.dk> on 2003/09/13 14:34:43 UTC

WebPagePortlet and href

Hi all
Heres a newbie question. I am using opencms and would like to include
opencms content into jetspeed. I was trying to use the WebPagePortlet.
But I would like the every link i the WebPagePortlet link to Jjetspeed
(now the href opens a new window). Is  there  a way  to rewrite a HREF
so the WebPagePortlet would look a part of the site.

I could of course use an IFramePortlet, but I am no quite satisfied with
the scrollbars.
Best regards
Henrik

Re: WebPagePortlet and href

Posted by Dariush Behboudi <da...@glamm.com>.
Hi Enrich,
You can find a 'websurf' portlet into 'community portlets'.
It rewrites urls and allows navigation into the portlet, but it doesn't
manage cookies and than the user session.
It could be a good start to develop your custom surf portlet...
Dariush.