Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/10/29 07:37:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.6.2 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.6.2, which is the second bugfix release for the Apache
Flink 1.6 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the
improvements for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2018/10/29/release-1.6.2.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12344110

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Chesnay

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.6.2 released

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Thanks a lot to you Chesnay for being our release manager and to
the community for making this release happen.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.