Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Amel Fraisse <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 13:16:20 UTC

The MoreLikeThisHandler could include highlighting ?

Hello,

The MoreLikeThisHandler could include higlighting ?

Is it true to define a MoreLikeThisHandler like this: ?

<requestHandler name="/mlt"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.MoreLikeThisHandler">
            <lst name="defaults">
                <bool name="hl">true</bool>
                <str name="hl.fl">contenu</str>
            </lst>
 </requestHandler>

Thank you for your help.

Amel.

Re: The MoreLikeThisHandler could include highlighting ?

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(11/03/01 21:16), Amel Fraisse wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The MoreLikeThisHandler could include higlighting ?
>
> Is it true to define a MoreLikeThisHandler like this: ?
>
> <requestHandler name="/mlt"
> class="org.apache.solr.handler.MoreLikeThisHandler">
>              <lst name="defaults">
>                  <bool name="hl">true</bool>
>                  <str name="hl.fl">contenu</str>
>              </lst>
>   </requestHandler>
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Amel.

Amel,

1. I think you should ask solr-user, not java-user.

2. I don't know MLT Handler very much, but you can use MLT component
with highlight component.

Koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/