Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jimmi4664 <jm...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 14:16:58 UTC

How to include unattached HTML pages to maven site?

My build generates some HTML documentation, but as part of normal "site
reporting". One phase of the build just creates some HTML files under a
given directory.

I would like to include this as one selection under my "Project reports".
How could I do this?

*) In practise the documentation is generated using maven webtest-plugin,
but for some reason (might be related to my build's special quirks) I
haven't been able to integrate this plugin with the site reporting

Re: How to include unattached HTML pages to maven site?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

to clarify the question

+) the execution of the maven-webtest-plugin is not bound to a life
cycle phase
+) binding the webtest execution needs to be done by the user (could be
'test' or 'integration test' phase)
+) the webtest report is added only if the webtests have be executed
before and the webtest plugin is part of the reporting section

Seems that I need to update the documentation ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

jimmi4664 wrote:
> I know it should, but there's some problem with it and the report is not
> added to project reports.
>
> So is there a way to include "detached" external HTML pages to the creates
> site?
>

> Dennis Lundberg-2 wrote:
>> jimmi4664 wrote:
>>> My build generates some HTML documentation, but as part of normal "site
>>> reporting". One phase of the build just creates some HTML files under a
>>> given directory.
>>>
>>> I would like to include this as one selection under my "Project reports".
>>> How could I do this?
>>>

>>> *) In practise the documentation is generated using maven webtest-plugin,
>>> but for some reason (might be related to my build's special quirks) I
>>> haven't been able to integrate this plugin with the site reporting
>> I don't know how webtest-maven-plugin works, but if it is a reporting
>> plugin then it's report should automatically be added to the "Project
>> reports" menu.
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg

Dennis Lundberg

Re: How to include unattached HTML pages to maven site?

Posted by jimmi4664 <jm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.