Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Manoj, Mathew" <Ma...@principal.com> on 2002/10/28 21:01:54 UTC

config of struts with cactus

Hi
 Is the Cactus latest ver is compatible with Jakarta struts 1.0  ?

Mat
Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Vikas,

Answer is no. It will work fine with Tomcat 4.0.3 AFAIK. As that page
says, it contains versions that have been reported to work. So far it
has not been a great success as I've been the only one reporting
success... And I am only human and can only test so many versions. The
reasons I have not tested 1.4.1 with Tomcat 4.0.3 was that 4.0.4 was out
at that time and I tend to concentrate my testing efforts on the newest
versions.

Cheers,
-Vincent

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/testedon.html,

tomcat 4.0.3

Posted by Vikas Malla <ma...@yahoo.co.in>.
Vincent:

RE: config of struts with cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.

yes and with any version of Struts as it is completely independent of
struts.