Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 07:28:31 UTC

[DISCUSS][SAGA] MicroProfile LRA

Hi all,

The Long Running Action for MicroProfile (
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-lra) introduces the APIs
for services to coordinate activities. It is a proposal in progress to
provide the consistency guarantees in the loosely coupled services based
environment.
I think our current saga implementation has a very similar aim.It looks
like a good opportunity to work with them to improve the APIs and we can
consider a different implementation of the specification. They could
consider to use "MicroProfile Distributed Saga" and we can discuss in the
community.

For those guys interesting with the micorprofile-lra, the following
information could be useful:
Zoom join url: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/949859967
Chat room:  https://gitter.im/eclipse/microprofile-lra
Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microprofile

We can join the Hangout every Monday (10:30pm - 11:30pm UTC+0800)
The google doc for the Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HBPiXpsXcQp9T8JeoT-IDs-EblZX1SxuTV5qjUPzwrM/edit#

Thanks,
Zheng Feng

Re: [DISCUSS][SAGA] MicroProfile LRA

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.
That could be great. Well there is an issue [1] to discuss about how
different LRA implementations can register participants with each other.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-lra/issues/17

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Feng,