Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srinivas Jonnalagadda <sa...@earthlink.net> on 2009/02/11 00:16:55 UTC

tomcat admin console problems

Hi,

When i set the DataSource values thru the Tomcat Administration web application. Where are these values physically stored? the file name. I set these values and tried to figure out if they are stored in server.xml orcontext.xml and i dont see them. any documentation regarding this?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Srinivas Jonnalagadda

RE: tomcat admin console problems

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Srinivas Jonnalagadda [mailto:sarinivas7479@earthlink.net]
> Subject: tomcat admin console problems
>
> When i set the DataSource values thru the Tomcat
> Administration web application. Where are these values
> physically stored? the file name.

We already answered this question:
http://marc.info/?t=123428210400002&r=1&w=2

And for further reading: