Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 14:53:09 UTC

[GSOC] Update

Hi, a quick update on the google summer of code.

At this time the ASF is going through the process of requesting "student slots" to Google.
We (as ASF) will rank the proposals.

Once we know the number of slots given to the ASF we will know which ones from the seven submitted to the CloudStack project have been accepted.

All ASF mentors have access to the proposals and will participate in the ranking.

Best of luck to everyone and thank you for your proposals,

-Sebastien