Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/08 17:07:07 UTC

could the OpenMeetings Wiki owners setup a Troubleshooting Tips/Hints page ?

I'd like to suggest that the a Troubleshooting Tips/Hints page be added to
the Wiki.

That way all of the good Tips/Hints can start to be collected in one place
versus having to search through so many email postings and perhaps find an
answer to something that isn't working for you.

Just an idea.

Brian

Re: could the OpenMeetings Wiki owners setup a Troubleshooting Tips/Hints page ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

you can start right away to do that by using our new wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENMEETINGS/

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner