Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com> on 2007/08/01 03:34:23 UTC

Re: WSDL-First Sample Failing

I haven't tried the example, but AFAIK, this is cause by an unspecified
MEP in one of the configs. (i.e. one of the binding components probably
didn't specified the defaultMep to use). But I'm just taking a guess. :)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/2/07, Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com> wrote:
> Thanks Gert, that fixed it.  I am not a contributor yet, can someone
> make the change?

Thanks, Gordon. I've committed the fix for this in the trunk (3.2).
The JIRA issue is here:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1033

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: WSDL-First Sample Failing

Posted by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com>.
Thanks Gert, that fixed it.  I am not a contributor yet, can someone
make the change?

File affected:
<ServiceMix>\samples\wsdl-first\wsdl-first-http-su\src\main\resources\xbean.xml

See Attached diff file.

Regards,
Gordon Dickens

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.