Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/04/04 11:28:59 UTC

LDP Draft Implementation

Hi all,

today I merged in the draft implementation of LDP [1] Sergio and I were
implementing over the last weeks into the develop branch. It is
compliant with the current working draft [2], but not yet complete.

LDP is a separate module in the marmotta-platform and at the moment
marked as "experimental". This means it is not included in the
marmotta-webapp and the marmotta-installer.

If you want to give it a try you need to run
> mvn tomcat7:run -Pexperimental,kiwi
from the marmotta-webapp dir.

We are confident that the module is ready to be included by default, it
can be used alsongside with the current R/W LinkedData module. But
before removing the experimental tag, we'd like to hear from the
community. WDYT?

Best,
Jakob

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-ldp-20140311/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/LDPImplementationReport/2014-03-11

Re: LDP Draft Implementation

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
On 08/04/14 10:41, Jakob Frank wrote:
> OK, I'll change the launchers to include marmotta-ldp by default then.

Great!

Just as a quick clarification: please, take into account that for the
moment the LDP implementation does not live under /, but under /ldp. So
for the moment does not affect other implementation by a simple
separation. But we may need to discuss how the current raw linked data
resource management would live together with LDP. But not for now, I think.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher

Re: LDP Draft Implementation

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll change the launchers to include marmotta-ldp by default then.

Thanks,

Jakob

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com>.