Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by DM <do...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/09/24 16:40:20 UTC

useConstants tag in unstandard taglib

Hi,

I'm looking for the ability to use Java constants withint a JSP (without using scriptlet code). This seems to be possible with the useConstants tag available from the unstandard taglib:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/unstandard-doc/index.html#useConstants

However, I cannot seem to find any way to download this taglib. If it has been deprecated, has the useConstants tag been moved into another library?

Cheers,
Don

Re: useConstants tag in unstandard taglib

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@directthought.com>.
You can try here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/projects/unstandard/

But the builds are a few years old. The other possibility is to build
from source.

Kris Schneider <ma...@directThought.com>
directThought <http://www.directThought.com/>