Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2005/03/24 09:27:50 UTC

Signing huge SOAP requests

All,

Is there anyone having experiences (memory requirements,
performance, ...) with signing huge SOAP requests (w/o attachments, body
is about 100MB) with WSS4J?

Thanks
Yves

Re: Signing huge SOAP requests

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Yves,

looking at this it seems that this is not a problem of WSS4J but of the
underlying
XML security lib. WSS4J delegates the whole signature processing to
xmlsec lib.

Maybe you can copy your problem to the xmlsec mailing list? AFAIK there
were some
discussions about signing very large objects on this list some time ago.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.