Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rong Li <rl...@concerto.com> on 2002/06/18 22:24:37 UTC

Urgent: JSP is not running on Internet!!!

We have an IIS/Tomcat environment to execute jsp pages.
When we type http://localhost/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp or http://ms1/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp and run jsps from intranet, it works perfectly. However, when we use a public IP and type like http://xx.xx.xx.xx/Chat/ChatRequest.jsp, we can get the jsp page as the source(It shouldn't be) shown on web browser, but the script is not executed at all.

Please give me some ideas what could be wrong?

Rong