Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marek Czernek <mc...@redhat.com> on 2018/09/20 11:27:23 UTC

Programmatically generate PNG from the PerfMon plugin results

Hi there,

is there any way to programmatically generate png of a graph from a
plugin csv file?

My situation:

  * Perfmon plugin is configured, and works as it should
  * At the end of testing, I get CSV. I can open JMeter, open the
    PerfMon plugin listener, and point it to the file with results. I
    can manually save the graph

Ideal situation:

  * JMeter testing finishes
  * I execute a shell command, pointing it to the csv file, to get a PNG
    graph without any GUI mode

Is that possible? Or is it possible to include the PerfMon plugin CSV
results in the automatic graph generation that happens when I provide
the appropriate flags? (/-e -o $dir_name/ if I'm not mistaken).

Thank you for any suggestions!

Cheers,
--

Marek Czernek

JWS/JBCS Associate Quality Engineer, RHCA

Find me at www.halfastack.com

Re: Programmatically generate PNG from the PerfMon plugin results

Posted by Marek Czernek <mc...@redhat.com>.
Amazing! Thank you very much, this indeed works.

Find me at www.halfastack.com

Re: Programmatically generate PNG from the PerfMon plugin results

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.