Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by arun kumar <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/28 18:01:58 UTC

Info about Cluster Rebalancing

Hello,

I am a beginner and I am interested in implementing a Cluster Re-balancing scheme. I will keep searching regarding, meanwhile if anybody is working on or knows anything, please let me know.

Thank you,
Arun

Re: Info about Cluster Rebalancing

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Rebalancing is already built into hadoop.

http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.17.2/hdfs_user_guide.html#Rebalancer