Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jannetta Steyn <ja...@henning.org> on 2009/04/21 17:44:26 UTC

Setting variables from a JDBC Request

Hi Folks

I was just wondering whether it is possible to set JMeter variables directly
from the Response Data of a JDBC Request. I am able to set the variables
using a BeanShell script to parse the response into the vars but is there
perhaps a shorter way of doing this?

Regards
Jannetta

Re: Setting variables from a JDBC Request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/04/2009, Jannetta Steyn <ja...@henning.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
>  I was just wondering whether it is possible to set JMeter variables directly
>  from the Response Data of a JDBC Request. I am able to set the variables
>  using a BeanShell script to parse the response into the vars but is there
>  perhaps a shorter way of doing this?

Not in JMeter 2.3.2, but this has been added to SVN and is in the
current nightly if you wish to experiment with that. Please note that
nightly builds come with no guarantees.