Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2012/02/12 23:22:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike

The Apache DeltaSpike team is pleased to announce the first release
(v0.1-incubating).

DeltaSpike consists of a number of portable CDI extensions that provide
useful features
for Java application developers. The goal of DeltaSpike is to create a
de-facto standard
of CDI-Extensions that is developed and maintained by the community.

Apache DeltaSpike is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.deltaspike.*".

Release Notes:
http://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike_01incubating

With this first step we started to merge Apache MyFaces CODI-Core and JBoss
Solder.
We will release early and often. So take the chance and test the first
features
provided by this release. In the next release we will add further
DeltaSpike-Core features
and we will start with further modules.

We would be happy to receive your feedback to improve Apache DeltaSpike
step by step.

Enjoy!

Gerhard Petracek

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Congratulations on getting the first release out!

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.