Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/19 21:44:24 UTC

border setVisible false

Hi all,
     I thought the correct behavior for a border that its visibility is set
to false, it would be not to decorate the component that it is wrapped.
If this is not the expected behavior, which component could  achieve it?

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: border setVisible false

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
If isVisible of border returns false it will definitely hide all it's children.
Paste your code, please.