Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 22:03:56 UTC

GData Bindings project modules, and next steps... was, Re: [GsoC] Tuscany GData bindings

I've reviewed the two bindings over the weekend and made some renaming
on the modules:

GData2 and GData2-runtime is the binding produced by Douglas
GData and GData-runtime is the binding produced by Haibo

I'm going continue revieweing and would like to propose we merge any
functionality deltas to the gdata binding and continue to maintain it
going forward.
I'd like to release a stable version of this binding with the 1.4
release, and I'm also investigating it's usage in PhotArk project.

Thanks
Luciano Resende

--
Luciano Resende