Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/02/28 01:37:38 UTC

3.2.0 release summary

hey Doc -- any luck with that?  It'd be good to have a release
announcement for the prerelease...

--j.

Re: 3.2.0 release summary

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> hey Doc -- any luck with that?  It'd be good to have a release
> announcement for the prerelease...
>
> --j.

No, sorry, I got hired for a full time job. WooHoo!! Nice thing it is
remote, so I work from home. But haven't had a chance to do that file
yet. I'll grab that old one and spiff it up for 3.2.0. Shouldn't take me
a long time now that I know what is needed and how to do it. 8*) And of
course giving the new updated features. When is the rc1 going to be
released?

--

  -Doc

  SA/SARE -- Ninja
    7:04pm  up 1 day,  3:15, 16 users,  load average: 0.49, 1.00, 0.92

  SARE HQ  http://www.rulesemporium.com/