Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> on 2011/01/31 15:16:57 UTC

uima.metadata-generator component missing

I get the following when compiling the latest version with the new shorter paths
and a clean maven install.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.uima:alchemy-annotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=alchemy-annotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=alchemy-annotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.clerezza:uima.metadata-generator:bundle:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.uima:alchemy-annotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.clerezza:uima.metadata-generator:bundle:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: uima.metadata-generator component missing

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Herny,
I'm quite busy with UIMA Addons release stuff at the moment but will try to
fix the issue you reported as soon as I can (also I have very low
connectivity as I am on holidays :-) )
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net>.
> [...]

>  	2) org.apache.uima:alchemy-annotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
>
> 2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.uima -DartifactId=OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi -Dversion=2.3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>  	1) org.apache.clerezza:uima.metadata-generator:bundle:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
>  	2) org.apache.uima:OpenCalaisAnnotator-osgi:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/