Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 18:19:34 UTC

Single sign on

Hello,
There is a requirement from one of our client, where in the users should
directly be logged in to the flex iPad app, without prompting for username
and password screen.

For this to achieve, I wanted to know if there is a way to read(in
actionscript) the username and password with which the users logon to their
iPads.

Since the user would log into the device and since same username and
password is supplied for our flex app too, they want to skip this step, but
without compromising the security.

RE: Single sign on

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Sorry, I have no idea how to do that.

Maurice

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
BTW, if you know how to do it in iOS, then maybe you can develop an ANE (Air Native Extension) to call the native API

Maurice

Re: Single sign on

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.

RE: Single sign on