Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Aryan Sahoo <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/17 21:32:36 UTC

protocol-httpclient NTLM authentication fails

Hi Nutch user group,

I installed Nutch from the trunk. I wanted NTLM authentication. I
included protocol-httpclient in nutch-site.xml. Next I added the
properties for username, password, domain, host. But it is not able to
authenticate. I get this error... <any realm>@vista:80

I also tried Basic authentication as protocol-httpclient has some
basic authentication code. That also fails. Could you please advise
what I may be missing? If you need logs I'll send.

Re: protocol-httpclient NTLM authentication fails

Posted by Aryan Sahoo <ar...@gmail.com>.
It works! Thanks a lot. :-)

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,