Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/02/19 13:21:45 UTC

Pending works from Christian Carlow

Hi,

There are a bunch of obsolete patches from Christian Carlow like in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6418 and related (from there)

I suggest we close all of them as won't do and will do so in 1 week

Jacques

Re: Pending works from Christian Carlow

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
If you close those tickets that status ‘patch available’ will be lost.

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Pending works from Christian Carlow

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Taher,

Got it, will do

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Guys,

I started by closing those, still remain 90 others (open w/ or w/o patches), will continue later, help appreciated...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20reporter%20%3D%20ofbizzer

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Pending works from Christian Carlow

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Taher,

you can search for issues with status "Patch available" ;-)

Best regards,

Michael

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
+1