Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Xandy Johnson <xa...@fgm.com> on 2004/11/13 14:32:07 UTC

RE: Various Access Control Questions

Did anything ever happen with this?  My guess is that it didn't because I
never followed up.  My suggestion is in the mailing list archives at
<http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=12662>.
It's rearing its head for me again, and now it's much less ignorable.  How
do I file an enhancement request?

Thanks,
Xandy