Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by nt...@peapod.com on 2008/06/02 22:29:52 UTC

Re: Nutch, Solr, Lucene - resources

I'd definitely be interested in looking at NUTCH-442 some more (to "translate" the wiki page to use it), but I'm having a hard time getting a handle on what's going on.  I can see where distributing the searching across multiple servers is allowed now, but I don't see any sort of examples of how these files like "solr-servers.txt" are supposed to look.  I'm probably just missing something, but I also don't quite see any "entry point" (i.e. main() or "client").  Has anyone got any examples at all of how they've gotten some/any of it to work that I could look at?