Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jean Pierre URKENS <je...@devoteam.com.INVALID> on 2023/03/22 10:21:17 UTC

separate message logging for multiple service endpoints

 separate message logging for multiple service endpoints

Hi,

We’re extending the use of CXF based JAX-RS services within our application.

For each service endpoint the loggingFeature is enabled and logging of
REQ/RESP message is fine.

However all service endpoints, configured within our application, log to
the same logfile.

Is it possible to configure log settings for CXF (we’re currently using
LOG4J) so that each service endpoint logs to its own logfile?

Regards,

J.P.