Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by fuyou <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 10:43:03 UTC

why Zookeeper Client receive many Disconnected event

Hi all
     my Zookeeper Zerver cluser have five Zookeerp Server  and one
Zookeeper Client receive many disconnected event .
     that is the Zookeeper Client receive disconnected event about every
500ms .

  fuyou001
          此致
敬礼!

Re: why Zookeeper Client receive many Disconnected event

Posted by nileader <ni...@gmail.com>.
How about you session_timeout setting?
*
*