Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Radim Kolar <hs...@filez.com> on 2012/04/14 16:06:25 UTC

custom org.apache.lucene.store.Directory

is custom /org.apache.lucene.store.Directory ///supported in Solr? I
want to try infinispan.
//

Re: custom org.apache.lucene.store.Directory

Posted by Chris Male <ge...@gmail.com>.
I think what Radim is referring to is can he use the Infinispan Lucene
Directory
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Infinispan+as+a+Directory+for+Lucene
in
Solr.

To do this Radim, I think you'll need to create an implementation of Solr's
DirectoryFactory that can load your Directory implementation.

--
Chris Male | Software Developer | DutchWorks | www.dutchworks.nl

Re: custom org.apache.lucene.store.Directory

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please review: