Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/03 21:47:26 UTC

Please help compile the ASF board report

Hi All,

It is time again to provide a report to the ASF board. Please take a few
moments to help compile the development activity within the project over
the last three months at the following URL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65873416

I've put two placeholders into the report, one for ActiveMQ and one for
ActiveMQ Artemis. Please flesh out the development activity from the last
90 days accordingly.

As always, your assistance is greatly appreciated,

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Please help compile the ASF board report

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the updates to the report, Clebert. I'm happy to hear that
you are safe!

Bruce

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
It should be "Java EE 7" but other than that its good.

You may want to point out the project's description has been updated.

John

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dharmesh Joshi <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Not sure why but even after unsubscribing from the email bot address that you sent me, I am still receiving emails.

Dharmesh

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Bruce,

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.