Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Maxime Bégnis <ma...@neodoc.biz> on 2010/10/05 13:55:58 UTC

preprocessing of images

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a standard way in the FOP API to pre-process
images, i.e. resizing, converting to a specific format, etc... before
they are included in the resulting PDF? I use FOP 1.0 embedded in a java
app.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Maxime B�gnis

Re: AW: AW: preprocessing of images

Posted by Maxime Bégnis <ma...@neodoc.biz>.
Ok, thanks for your answers.

Le 05/10/2010 14:23, Georg Datterl a �crit :

Posted by Georg Datterl <ge...@geneon.de>.
Hi Maxine,

We preprocess the images with ImageMagick and put the preprocessed images into the PDF. I don't think there's another way nor will there ever be (in FOP). Maybe you can call a function during the transformation, but I'm no expert there.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl