Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/29 16:39:38 UTC

New VM for demos

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new official VM where demos are already running (so we have two for a moment).

Like on the "old" one, there is still no certificate yet. I hope to soon use a letsencrypt script to manage that ourselves (no need for an ASF HTTPD
proxy)

I'll wait the nightly cron job (at 3AM UTC) to run before switching the main page links but the releases demos are already accessible.

For the new demos just add a 2 after ofbiz-vm, eg trunk:

https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443/catalog/control/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443/ecomseo

Enjoy

Jacques

Re: New VM for demos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi All,

FYI: the old VM will be soon shut down. To get to the new WM stable and old demos simply use the updated links from http://ofbiz.apache.org/

For the trunk use the links below

I have still to create a script to regularly (mandatory renewal every 3 months) install a letsencrypt certificate in OFBiz keystore for the
demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org, demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org and demo-old-ofbiz.apache.org sub domains

They are currently inactive, so you still need to accept the temporary certificate, sorry for that

Jacques

Le 29/09/2016 � 18:39, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Re: New VM for demos

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques.

Pierre Smits