Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2020/02/19 20:39:07 UTC

Redirecting jmeter.apache.org to https

Hi all,

I intend to add a .htaccess file to our web site, so that non https
requests will be forwarded to https.

I will add it first to our normal source, so that you can have a look at it.

Felix

Re: Redirecting jmeter.apache.org to https

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felix,
It works fine.
This will help improve our SEO.

Regards

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 1:15 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Redirecting jmeter.apache.org to https

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.