Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2012/11/13 00:47:51 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2013

I know it's a few months off but I was wondering if anyone else was
planning on going to ApacheCon NA 2013 and if so, did we want to try and
schedule a meeting/hackathon? I'm already registered, I just wanted to
figure out pre/post conference events so I could books airfare hotel.

Thanks,
Chris

RE: ApacheCon NA 2013

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

The current plan is to have the 2 days prior to the conference reserved for community style events.  The hackathon will most likely be on Monday with a bar camp style event on Sunday.